My discovery of the day: If you’re in a band that needs a name, the Wikipedia random article feature can be of great assistance. Here are some suggestions for today:
- Gough-Calthorpe Family (decendents of English nobility)
- Castelfondo (a commune in Itally)
- Kondapuram (small town in India)
- Boulton's Batis (species of bird)
- Calculation (you know, like math)
- Waheela (a wolf-like cryptid)
Waheela could be the best death metal band EVER! Feel free to adopt any of these names for your band. All I request is one free band t-shirt.