The Onion's A.V. Club has posted an article naming what they believe is the most rockin' song of all time. They even give the five requirements a song must meet in order to be "rockin'". These requirements (in abridged format, to read the full article, go here) are:
1. It came out between 1955 and 1980
2. It has to be bluesy, but not too bluesy
3. It can’t be a classic rock radio staple
4. It must make you drive at least 10 mph faster within the first 60 seconds and/or make doing the dishes fun.
5. You know it when you hear it.
The song they say is the most rockin': "Ramble Tamble" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
What do you think is the most rockin' song of all time?