It's time, ladies and gents. Get out your belt sanders, your routers, and your circular saws and polish them off. You only have 3 1/2 weeks until the Seattle Power Tool Race and Derby held on June 23 in Georgetown.
I can't wait to see who wins "Most Bling".
- This is stupid fun. Don't be a dick. Don't take it too seriously. Judges may amend rules to keep people entertained.
- We will supply 110V and extension cords. If your tool requires an alternate power source you are responsible for supplying it.
- Racers must obviously be power exclusively by at most two "hand" power tools.
- Those racing tools are responsible for their safety and the safety of others!
- Special Classes will be assigned to special needs racers that don't get the above rules.
- Note: Kids are welcome to compete in all sections, but parents should note that adult type hijinks will not moderated for "family friendliness"
Classes & Track Details:
- We anticipate at least two weight classes (lightly modified and heavily modified), depending on entrants.
- Track will be rails will be 2×4 on side
- Track will be 12 inch wide (from inner rail to inner rail).
- Track Floor will be plywood
- Track Length will be 60'
Entry Fees and Valuable Prizes:
- Entry Fee: It's Free
- Prizes: Trophies Trophies and Glory
- Fastest 3 racers overall in each class will be awarded trophies and bragging rights
- Awards will also be given for such things as Cutest, Most Industrial, Sexiest, Most Bling, Deadliest.