Bumbershoot just sent out some additional booking information, and as you can see in the headline, they've got a few more bands on the bill plus one cancellation.
Here's the scoop:
- The additions: The All-American Rejects, Paramore, Band of Horses, The Black Keys, Sons & Daughters, and Estelle.
- The subtraction: Ludacris has cancelled.
- The full lineup is coming in July.
- The box office is open! Three-day passes are on sale for $80 through August 15 (after that they'll be $100).
- In case you need your memory jogged, here's the partial music lineup list:
Beck / Stone Temple Pilots / The All-American Rejects / Lucinda Williams / Paramore / Neko Case / Band of Horses / The Black Keys / Ingrid Michaelson / Jakob Dylan / Del Tha Funky Homosapien / !!! / Mike Doughty / Xavier Rudd / Anti-Flag / Lee “Scratch” Perry / Saul Williams / Brother Ali / Joe Bonamassa / M. Ward / Man Man / The Walkmen / Kid Sister / Sons & Daughters / Asylum St. Spankers / Dan Deacon / Estelle / MIDIval PunditZ / Blitzen Trapper / Bedouin Soundclash / Scary Kids Scaring Kids / Tim Finn / Dale Watson / John Vanderslice / Final Fantasy / The Fall of Troy / Orgone / Forro in the Dark / Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses / Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby / Arthur & Yu / Darondo and Nino Moschella / Pacifika / Ian Moore and many more to be announced.
- And here are the rumored Northwest bands playing the festival.
And that's all the latest Bumbershoot 2008 gossip I've got… Anyone hear anything else new and exciting?