Noise for the Needy is a local non-profit that sponsors a yearly music showcase in Seattle to benefit a charity. This year the event will benefit Rise 'N Shine, an organization that provides emotional support programs, stability, advocacy, and AIDS education for children and teens affected by HIV and AIDS.
The organization is as worthy as their lineup is spectacular this year. Check out these shows!
- Kick off event Sponsored by Fourthcity with DJ Exhibition and Foscil (Baltic Room)
- The Handsome Family, Rosyvelt, and The Maldives (Tractor Tavern)
- The Marble Faun, C'est la Mort + Blue Light Curtain (Nectar Lounge)
- CSS, Matt and Kim, Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head, DJ Pretty Titty (Neumos)
- The Cops, Optimus Rhyme, Tall Birds, TV Coahran (The Comet)
- Cancer Rising, Shorthand for Epic, Shim, Key Note Speaker (The Sunset)
- Head like a Kite, The Sun The Sea, Dept of Energy (The Sunset)
- The Lights, Thee Emergency, Kissing Potion, The Whore Moans (The Comet Tavern)
- Hip Hop Showcase (Chop Suey)
- Wintergreen, The Prids, Das Llamas, Feral Children with DJ JimiC (The Sunset)
- Razrez, Emeralds, Nudity, Flying Fox with DJ AJ (The Comet Tavern)
- Triumph of Lethargy, Pleasureboaters, Bullet Club, Whiskey Tango (The Funhouse)
- Okkervil River, Sera Cahoone, Ghost Stories (Neumos)
Get more information by checking in at the official Noise for the Needy website.